Thursday, August 5, 2010
Day 3 Reflection
I enjoyed how we weighed the pros and cons of facebook and twitter. Although, I'm still not for it being used in the schools by students and teachers, it is a social networking site that can be swayed upon by administration to help learning in the classroom . If I had to choose a site to use, it would probably be twitter just because it works more as an online site just to post messages. For example, a classroom of students can be following the teacher as well as each other so therefore everyone will be linked together as a whole and casn control what's being said. Also, I liked how we were able to video how 30 second spot so new interns can have time to practice what they will say and see for themselves the best approach to take when introducing oneself to a faculty member at the school. The most important part about training yesterday was the open source websites we were able to research and discover because the majority of them have games for kids to play in the classroom to keep them occupied which can also serve as learning tools based on specific subject areas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm glad you enjoyed the 30-second spot activity. As a second year intern, what advice would you give the other interns as they prepare to enter their schools? What initial challenges did you face during your first year?
ReplyDelete