Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day 2 Reflection

I really felt that the best part about using the DOT email was learning what Labels feature is best suitable for oneself. Also, the Calendar feature was very important because it shows how to organize not only appointments and meetings that you may have planned but it let's your ISM know when you will be at your school or have another things going on. In the afternoon, doing the project involving Windows MovieMaker with our groups created a challenge to get an assigment done by a deadline. I liked that I was able to learn the strengths and weaknesses of other people in the group as well as my own. I look forward to these next 3 days of learning a lot more involving technology and overcoming obstacles this year.

1 comment:

  1. Josh,

    I'm glad that the Movie Make Project was informative for you. Once you learn the strengths and weaknesses of yourself and your team, what is the next step? How do you feel that your group worked together? Would you have done anything differently if given the assignment again?

    ReplyDelete